Monday, November 24, 2008

my birthday




Hi there, I had my b-day on the 24th of november. But I had my party on the 22nd because it was a weekend, and I had a sleepover, all my friends came [2 is it].And all of my family [Grandma, Aunties and Uncles Nana and Papa]. I got heaps of realy good presents like a guitar, a littlest petshop VIP, a remote control dragonfly, a new bike, PJ's and some jewellery. I also got to take Monday off from school and i got to spend the day home with my family, my immediate and family that were visiting and left today. I had such a good weekend. An I'm glad I got to spend time with my visiting family.
We will add photos later.

1 comment:

PolkaDotGaloshes said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with friends and family...can't wait to see you soon! Hugs Auntie Jules =)